SAMS is hosting its 11th National Conference in Chicago, Illinois from September 3rd to 5th, 2022. The conference will bring together physicians, allied health professionals, students, and humanitarians. It is a great opportunity to acquire CME credits and stay up-to-date on the work of SAMS.
The scientific committee is looking for presentations and speakers who can provide their unique perspectives and experiences that fall under the theme of the event, “Promoting Healthy Communities Through Medical Science, Public Health Policy, and Interventions” or any of the following other areas of expertise:
- Public health policies and preventions
- U.S. healthcare reform;
- Prevention and screening guidelines
- Emerging and re-emerging infectious diseases
- Cancer screening guidelines
- Medical updates;
- Innovations in medicine;
- COVID-19 pandemic-related challenges;
- Management of acute illness and trauma in times of crisis;
- Management of chronic illnesses in times of crisis;
- Psychiatric health at a time of crisis;
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation;
- Community health outreach and provision of free medical services;
- Professional development and well-being of healthcare professionals.
If you are interested in presenting or being a speaker, please submit your proposal to [email protected] by Tuesday, July 12th.
Submitted proposals should include your contact information, biography, lecture topic, and a short paragraph summarizing your lecture objectives.
SAMS Scientific Conference Committee invites you to submit abstracts for poster presentations. Abstract submissions may also be chosen for oral presentation. The submission period will close on August 12th. Please include the following in your abstract submission:
- Abstract title
- Abstract Primary Author and Co-Author(s)
- Word limit (300 words)
- Abstract criteria:
Abstracts can be submitted to [email protected] by Friday, August 12th.
We look forward to seeing you!